Current Government Restrictions for ACT
On the Tuesday 17th August, the ACT Premier announced that the current ‘stay at home’ orders will continue to apply across ACT for a further two weeks until at least Thursday 2nd September, 2021.
Under these restrictions you will only be allowed to continue to leave your home for the following five reasons:
- to buy essential groceries and medicine
- to access essential healthcare including in-home care
- for essential work
- to exercise outdoors for one hour per day in your region and;
- to get a COVID-19 test or COVID-19 vaccinated.
As a convenience based Centre that provides essential goods and services for our community, we will remain open during this time with some operational adjustments remaining in place.
The following stores that provide essential goods and services can continue to remain open and trading:
- supermarkets, grocery stores, bakery, butcher, fruit and veg, fishmonger; and indoor or outdoor markets but only for groceries or fresh food
- bottle shops
- financial institutions
- post offices
- petrol stations (including one that sells groceries)
- vehicle and mechanical repair service centres
- pet store or vet clinics
- urgent services for the health and safety of a person, animal or premises
- childcare facilities
- hardware, building supplies
- agricultural and rural supplies
- laundry and dry cleaners
- shops that predominately carry out repairs of mobile phones.
The following stores can continue to provide takeaway:
- cafes and restaurants
- food court eateries
All other stores are still classified as providing non-essential goods and services and must remain closed to the public. However, they can continue to provide contactless click and collect if they choose to do so. Please call individual stores directly and they will advise if they are offering this service during lockdown.
Additionally, mask wearing in Centre at all times remains mandatory.
We understand this announcement is difficult for our community and we are here to support you.
Staying safe is a community effort. Together we can play our part in stopping the spread of COVID-19.
Thank you for your ongoing support.
Latest COVID-19 Confirmed Exposure Sites
Wednesday 11th August 2021
We have been made aware that a customer who visited Coles on Wednesday 11th August 2021 between 12:15pm and 12:40pm has returned a positive COVID-19 test result.
Any visitor to Coles during the above-mentioned date and time must immediately get tested and self-isolate for 14 days. If you receive a negative result, you should continue to monitor for symptoms and if any symptoms occur you should get tested again.
Coles has completed a clean in line with SafeWork Australia guidelines. Any team members who were working during the exposure time are following the above health advice.
This is an important reminder to ensure that when you visit us;
- checking in on entry via the Services NSW COVID-Safe Check In app and at individual stores
- maintaining 1.5 metres between yourself and others
- wear a mask at all times
- observing store capacity limits
- utilising the hand sanitiser on entries
Additionally, if you are feeling unwell, please stay home and ensure you get tested if you have symptoms.
Staying safe and well is a community effort. Together we can minimise any risks and play our part in stopping the spread.
Thank you for your ongoing co-operation.
Important Note: This information has been provided based on information provided to Charter Hall by third parties. Recipients are encouraged to make their own enquiries and consider relevant government advice as appropriate.
For the latest information regarding COVID-19 please visit ACT Health
We thank you for your ongoing support and understanding.